Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fire Up For Fall Week 4!

  [3]http://www.weightwars.co.uk/" target="_blank"> [   http://weightwars.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=13ef0a5f2371fe368d9f26e10&id=98779fce21&e=fe8d182c13
              alt="Weight Wars" width="300" height="225" />


My son wearing my glasses that he took right off my face. My positive this week!
1. What have you done this week to achieve your goals?
Goal 1. Workout 4 times a week. I did not work out last week
at all. I need to get to it.
Goal 2. Journal food, workouts and weigh ins. Weigh ins will be once a week.
I have been using MyFitnssPal to document my food and water intake. When I 
start working out I will be documenting that there as well.
Goal 3. Stay on course with our budget.
We are fairly on course with out budget. I have our next paycheck all planned
and written out. Now we just have to focus on sticking to it.
Goal 4. Cash ONLY!
2 steps forward 3 steps back. Paid off a credit card last week, opened 
and charged about 115 on a Kohl's charge this week. Don't ask. It will be 
paid off by mid november.
Goal 5. Become an ex soda drinker.
I am still struggling with this. Dr. Pepper is my nemesis and Diet Pepsi
is just a filler for it to avoid the calories. I really need to get off
the caffiene.

2. What have you done to make yourself feel fabulous?
I don't remember what if anything I did last week for this one.                                  

3. What is your go to food or activity when you've had a bad day?
Food is definently something cheesy so mexican or italian. 

4. What's the last thing you did that you were really proud of?
Technically this should be for next week but since I am late on 
writing this I'll use it now. I found a capri running skirt by Fila
that fits me!! I am so excited to use it. 

5. Fun Time:  What was your favorite school subject, and your least
                              favorite? Why?
My favorite subject in High School was actually Chemistry. My teacher
had a huge impact on my life. I wish I could find her so I could thank
her. 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable - lovelovelove when little kids put on grown-up glasses. I have a ridiculous number of pictures of my brother when he was little wearing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't found a good way to specifically track my calories without spending too much time on the process ...

    Good luck with your week ahead!! :)

    ReplyDelete