Friday, December 3, 2010

This Week=FAIL!!!

November 29-December 5 Workout Plan
Monday- Zumba, Run 1 Mile, and ABS
Tuesday- Strength Training Upper Body and Run 1 Mile
Wednesday- Zumba, Run 1 Mile, and ABS
Thursday- Strength Training Lower Body and Run 1 Mile
Friday- Zumba, Run 1 Mile, and ABS
Saturday- Strength Training Upper Body and Run 1 Mile
Sunday- REST!

Monday- Missed Zumba, found out I can't run longer than 0.15mile. So I wound up walking most of a mile and jogging the last 0.15mile. I did finish the mile 23.03 minutes, 1.09miles, avg speed of 2.84mph, avg pace 21.05 and avg heartrate of 149.
Tuesday thru Friday- I did absolutely nothing!!! None of my plan except water and eating more fruit/veggies.
My weigh in for week 10 is +1.5lbs.
So i feel like a total loser this week who's pants are getting tight again. Hopefully I can pull myself out of this funk and get back on track.
~RustiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment