Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Wonderland Warriors Challenge

        Hello all,
Life's Journey with a Smile

I just signed up for a winter challenge over at http://www.lifesjourneywithasmile.com! It's called Winter Wonderland Warriors. It runs from January 3rd to March 28th. I am very excited about this challenge because you get to set your own 10 goals about anything you want, like losing weight, saving money, etc. Whatever you want to work on for 2011 you can put in there. I am going to sit down tonight and write out my 10 goals and post them up tomorrow. Some will be weight loss related some will be money related and who knows what else might show up in them...lol!!! Well anyway off to re-arrange my office area so I have a better work space.
Ta Ta For Now.
~RustiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment