Sunday, August 15, 2010

SKY HIGH.... CHOLESTEROL!

I am not proud of this post but here goes,
I finally got my blood tests results and my cholesterol is super high. My total is 287, my bad is 187, my good is 50, my triglycerides are 278. Of course my Dr. is recommending weight loss as the solution, she is giving me 6 months to lower my total and bad cholesterol. Then she also said that my vitamin D level is too low. But on a good note I am no longer pre-diabetic which I have been since I was a teenager, so Im doing something right.
Now im just focused on losing the weight and lowering my cholesterol.
And I might have a job at an awesome Fitness club.
Will update on the job when I find out (hopefully tomorrow)!!!
~RustiAnn

1 comment:

  1. You will be able to get that cholesterol back in control. Good luck with the job!

    ReplyDelete