Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Update 02.11.2014

Update 02.11.2014

First things first; my opinion on the biggest loser winner. I think she did an amazing job and deserves her winnings.As far as her looking a bit over thin...yes, however I highly doubt she will be at 105lbs for very long. That's all I have to say about that. 
As far as my update...well I am no longer part of the boot camp that I joined. I am currently sitting at 255lbs. I am moving from my apartment in 11 days to my moms house. Once I am in my moms I will be developing my plan based off of the Body for Life program for work outs and meal plans. 
I will be coinciding a new financial plan to hopefully do both in tandem. 
Need to get back to drinking water more regularly and not eating tacos every morning for breakfast. 
I really do want to be successful in weight loss and be healthy. I know for that each year I continue to be overweight can cause major medical issues and shorten my lifespan. I know what is required of me to make it happen. 
Here's to making it happen!
Getting back to my year of FAITH
~RustiAnn

1 comment:

  1. Whatever kind of sports you are doing, it is crucial to provide your body with nutritional support. Especially after hard trainings. I've read thousands times that we don't get enough nutrients from our everyday meals. That is why, supplementation is necessary. You just have to find a high quality product. I've searched through internet and finally found the resourse providing comprehensive information about trainings, diet and supplementation - http://bit.ly/1iZ3s47. Their conclusions and recomendations are based on scientific research. Those I have tried myself, gave surprisingly quick results!

    ReplyDelete