Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Doing Good!

Hello,
So update time. I have started going to Results Personal Training a couple times a week. I started going on 5/19/10. I love it!!! They do a lot of circuit training with weights and cardio combined. I can't believe how fast my muscles are developing. I have already lost 7 lbs!!!! This week I have been limiting my soda intake and my sugar intake. I have been trying to keep tabs on what, when and why I'm eating. I am still having trouble drinking enough water everyday. Working on that this week. I have been so sore from the workouts too. After the first day my abs were on fire for 2 days. I am going on Friday, excited to see how it goes. I am starting my food journal tomorrow. I need to do the food journal to see exactly what I am eating before I can truly change my eating habits. I already know that the Dr. Pepper has got to go. I am doing better with not eating fast food. Well thats it for now. Current weight 245lbs. Current goal is 20 lbs by June 15th.
~RustiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment