Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Post because I feel like it!!!

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!
Oh, how I love this FRIDAY!!!
Why this Friday means so much to me:
- The ends of nights schedule for my husband for two weeks!!! YAY!
- Family Fun Day is tomorrow!
- We have made progress on our Coast trip for July.
- I am so happy that this week is over for school. It was such a stressful week with my math homework, quiz, and test! I can't wait to find out how I did on the test on Tuesday.
- With my hubby switching back to days next Monday it means that I will be going to bed early with him and getting up early. Hopefully, this will be key in getting my workouts and breakfasts in. 
I am also excited for this weekend/next week because I am planning to start "my plan" on Monday. (next post will be the plan, laid out in detail). 
I also need to set up a "tanning" routine so I don't burn to a crisp in July at the beach!
"tanning" for me equals- spending about 3 weeks going out in the sun for 20 to 30 minutes at a time with sunscreen on to ensure that I don't burn. 
I have my MOTIVATIONAL BIKINI hanging on my wall!!!! And motivational quotes and pictures are front and center just about everywhere. I am also making "to-do" lists for everyday the night before and I am going to put my workouts on them so they will be something I have to check off the list at the end of the day!
~RustiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment