Monday, April 25, 2011

Friend Making Monday!



If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Be sure to head back to Kenz's blog - All The Weigh and check out the rest!




FMM: Today I....

Today I felt... sick.

Today I saw.... my husband make homemade cinnamon rolls.

Today I ate... toast, honey nut cheerios, bacon and orange juice for breakfast, 2 chicken strips and a few fries for lunch. That's all so far.

Today I kissed... my husband and my son.

Today I bought... nothing.

Today I heard... my son laughing.. a beautiful sound.

Today I lost...my mind.

Today I decided... I need to lose the weight so I will stop getting sick so often.

Today I need... to do laundry and exercise(somehow with a cold).

Today I wish... I had lost the weight when I was a teenager.

If you participate, please put your link in a comment!  I'd love to see everyone else's answers!

~RustiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment