Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gettin' My ISH Together!

Hello long lost blog! 
I am so sorry for my month long absence! 
I was reading Chubby McGee on Saturday and realized that I had probably become a "dead blogger"; a blog that still exists but hasn't been updated in some time. The last post I had was on January 31st announcing that my best friend and I were going to be working out together. We have been mildly successful over the month of February. At one point we had both lost 6lbs each. I know that is NO longer true for me. 
Tomorrow we are back at it with new weigh-ins and this time measurements will be taken. 
I have also joined up with Allan for his new challenge that is running through June 15th. According to the challenge I am to consume 112 ounces of fluid a day and eat/drink no more than 1500 calories a day. 
In addition to Allan's challenge I am challenging myself to actually accomplish the
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. I want to do each level for 10 days each and see how much I lose in inches over the 30 days. I will be doing the 30 day shred and starting the Couch to 5K training program in tandem. 
My new goals are:
1) Being under 200lbs by June.
2) If I deem my tummy to be flat enough by April 30th I will be getting my belly button pierced, for my 25th birthday!
3) Lose 25lbs by my 25th birthday.
4) Send my W.I.D.T.H to Jack by March 9th!
If I could accomplish number 1 by my birthday that would make my year, however I don't want to be too over zealous! 
I am looking forward to the next couple weeks of soreness and constant peeing as I up my exercise and fluids! 
WATER WATER WATER!!!
~RustiAnn

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back, and good luck with your challenge. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete