Monday, March 26, 2012

I workout!

Today is a great day! Found a little kick in the ass that was in an older post of Allan's. It was just what I needed to get me going in the right direction. 
My workout today:
100 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
20 Triceps Dips
20 Lunges for each leg
70 Russian Twists
20 Standing Calf Raises
5 Push Ups
30 Second plank
10 lunge split jumps
I found this workout on Pinterest! It took me about 40 minutes to complete with a couple 30 second rests and having to use youtube to find out how a couple of the exercises are done. They have for every day of the week. I think I am going to do them all this week as well as running on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday! 
Looking forward to the rest of this week!
~RustiAnn
should be interesting to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment