Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still going kinda strong

Hello all. I am sorry it has been a while since I have written. I am doing good. I have been doing great with drinking water since I found that Crystal Light drink mixes are really good. I love the lemonade flavor. The scale hasn't moved in either direction since I last wrote. Although I have noticed that my body feels smaller and my clothes feel looser. I think it is probably time to add exercise into my routine. I am not going to start exercise until April 1st since my last day on the job is March 31st. I am going to be a stay home mommy for my son. I am very excited to start this new lifestyle of healthy mommy. Also, I will start with cardiovascular training 3 days a week for a few weeks just to get started and then add in 3 days of strength training. My so called diet is not one of strictness or denying myself. If I want something that is not good for me I will have a little and fulfill my craving for that item. I have been eating more healthy foods since my son is eating more table food items. I have been having veggies and fruits just about everyday since I have to give them to him as well. I am very excited to continue my journey and I hope that you will join me in your own quest to be fit in any aspect of your life, whether it is physically, mentally, spiritual, or financially. I encourage you to reach high to accomplish your dreams.
Truly excited,
~RustiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment