1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? I have drank more water this week and made healthier eating choices.
2. Are any of your goals repeat offenders (i.e., have you made them before and not succeeded)? If so, what do you intend on doing this time to ensure you achieve them? Yes. Losing weight and saving money are both repeat offenders. Since we are on a spending fast it should be much easier to save money. I intend to plan 5K's and try new forms of exercises to keep myself on track with losing weight.
3. Do you have a support system in place to help you achieve your goals? Yes I do. My family has all started to make healthier choices.
4. Are you a planner when it comes to meeting your goals, or do you tend to “wing it” and hope for the best? Very much a planner.
5. Fun Question of the Week: Who knows about your blog? Are you on blogger lockdown or do the “real” people in your life know about your blog/read your blog? My family knows. My momma is even a follower.
Week 2 failed on exercise. I only made it to the gym twice this week, Monday and Tuesday. I have been doing very good on water intake and choosing my foods more wisely.