Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WWW Week 4

Life's Journey with a Smile



IMG-20110122-00486.jpg
Beautiful day in the Hill Country.

  1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? I went to my dads house this weekend for some rest and relaxation. I have been eating more veggies and fruit and keeping up with my water drinking.
  2. How are you feeling about the goals you set for yourself? Overwhelmed? Too easy? Just right? A little overwhelmed. The spending fast is super hard for me to stay on track. And finding a job has not got any easier since I started back to school last week.
  3. Do you prefer to exercise inside or outside? Um inside although I don't really know since I have never exercised outside. This spring/summer we shall see.
  4. Are you a self-starter or do you need a little push? Both. I have my days when I need a little push and others when I wake up energized and ready to rock.
  5. Fun Question of the Week: Why did you decide to start a blog? Accountability, inspiration, and a good place to journal my thoughts and success. 
I will do a full update this Friday along with some EXCITING news!
~RustiAnn 


2 comments:

  1. I find that setting out a plan for all my goals will really help map out the remainder of the challenge.

    Can't wait to hear your EXCITING news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be doing a great job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete