Monday, February 28, 2011

My March Goals

Click here for my WWW Week 9 post.

My March Goals:
1. Drink 8 Bottles(16.9oz) of Water a day.

2. Workout 6 days a week; at least 3 days at the gym.

3. Eat at home 95% of meals.

4. Make an honest (not the lazy lack of effort I have been giving it) effort to save money.

5. I am starting the month at 249lbs. I would like to be in the 220's by the end of March. (the 2teens would be AWESOME!!!)

Bonus Goal: Run a 5K. No matter how long it takes me to run/jog 3.2 miles, I want to do this by the end of March to see how it feels and to see how much I improve by the Zooma Austin 5K!
I am looking forward to March. I am also looking forward to striving for these goals!

P.S. My hubby went back on nights this week and I miss him. :(
~RustiAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment