I don't have a picture to put up this week. Onto the questions!
1. What have you done this past week to achieve your goals? I tried Bikram yoga #8 done on my goal list. YAY! Trying the yoga forced me to keep up with my water drinking. i tried something new and it shook the routine (or lack thereof) up.
2. January is coming to an end. How do you think you did in the month of January? Review Time!!!
1. Run 5K on February 12th FAIL. I haven't trained for the 5K and I won't be participating. I will find a new 5K to plan for.
2. Lose 30lbs. Gained 6 of 9lbs lost back. So I am technically still in the right direction but I need to STEP IT UP.
3. Stop spending un-necessarily. FAIL again. Need to re-commit to spending only on necessities.
4. Continue spending fast for 1 year. We still have a chance at completing this just will have to go through March of next year.
5. Save $250. This was actually accomplished until my car needed a brake job :(. But oh well. We will definitely succeed at this one with our tax return if we don't accomplish it beforehand.
6. Pay down debt. We have paid one off. However we will pay more off with out tax return. Hopefully at least a couple more before the tax return comes.
7. STOP drinking soda. FAIL. its just not happening yet.
8. Use Bikram Yoga groupon. DONE!!!!!!
9. Learn to cook veggies. I have learned a couple new ways.... not exactly healthy but I'm trying.
10. Workout 6 consecutive days. Still working on it.