I want to look like her when I'm finished!
- What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? Not much. Drank more water than soda and filed my taxes to get my return.
- What goal are you doing best on? Try to talk about the goals you still have left, address whether you’ve completed some, but focus on ones you still have to complete. Saving money. I have completed a couple. And I found a new 5K to train for.
- What goal do you have to push yourself a little more to complete? What is your plan to do so? Losing weight. And i plan to train for and run a 5K in Austin on April 16th.
- We’ve talked about who pushes us to do better with our goals – is there anyone/thing that hinders you? I push and hinder myself. I'll be doing really good and then go off and sabotage my self with McDonald's or something just as horrible.
- Fun Question of the Week: Happy Valentine’s Day! Do you have any special plans for the day? It’s okay if you think it’s a Hallmark holiday that you wish to boycott!Going to the rodeo on Wednesday for Valentine's day. We are seeing Miranda Lambert YAY!!!
- That is all for today and I don't know how to get the 6 to go away. so anyway. i'll post more later about the 5K I'm planning on. ~RustiAnn