Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WWW Week 8

Life's Journey with a Smile


Positive Pic: My friend swinging my son at the park. Don't worry we didn't do that too long... he started turning pink in about 20 minutes. Poor child got his Momma's fair skin. :(
San Antonio-20110221-00581.jpg

1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
Last week I don't remember doing much to help achieve my goals except for planning out what we are going to do with our tax return and focusing on school work.
2. Pretty much everywhere this past week experienced some mild weather...did this change have any effect on you? Yes it reminded me that summer is coming and here in Texas its going to be HOT HOT HOT and I DO NOT want to be stuck in jeans again for a whole summer. I want to be able to wear shorts and skirts and swimsuits and not be self conscious(embarrassed) about my legs(and stomach and arms and butt). Anyway basically it reminded me about summer.
3. Walk us through your ideal workout. 
An ideal workout for me would be one that combines running and strength training in one. Or a cardio and strength training combined workout. And ABS.
4. What happened in the last week that you to brag about?
My husband and I went on a date to the rodeo!!! It was the first time we had been on date in about 6 months. It was awesome!!! We saw Miranda Lambert in concert. I love her.
5. Fun question of the week: Spring Fever has hit the stores... What's your favorite thing to shop for in spring? Flip flops?... hopefully this spring/summer I can add to that list. 

Alright well that's my week 8!
~RustiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment