Thursday, March 24, 2011

I love this post by Randa.

The other day I was catching up on blog reading and I came across a post by Randa @ About Life

Click HERE to read the post.

I really like what she says in this post about not having much to lose but still facing such major problems in later life if she doesn't change it. The side effects of being overweight don't just affect those of us that are greatly over weight or obese, they affect even someone who is only 2lbs over. 
Just a reminder that some "skinny" people may not be as healthy, on the inside, as they seem on the outside. I mean no dis-respect by saying any of this. I am just pointing it out. The idea in this blog forum is to accept all people who want to get healthy and fit, right?
~RustiAnn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! And I think you hit the nail on the head. Just because someone looks a certain way doesn't me we should judge them to be that way [whether it is positive or negative].

    ReplyDelete