Monday, October 25, 2010

Weigh in post and OMG!

That Which Is Bitter To Endure, Is Sweet To Remember

Last Friday I had a loss of 0.5lb. Not great but its good because I was sick all week and I did not do anything for exercise.
Now onto the OMG part of my title. I just finished doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred day 1 level 1 and OMG!!!!! What a workout! I had no idea I could get that good of a workout at home! I am so happy I decided to do it today. I took the opportunity to do it while my son took his nap. I am planning on doing this during his nap everyday this week. I am very excited and happy that I have the 30 day shred!
Oh and I put this dress on layaway as a goal outfit. Its a size 14 and I am very excited for this dress because I have a pair of Zebra print heels that will look HOTT with it.
The DRESS
Satin Sheath with Ruffle Detail
LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! anyway thats all for today.
Jillian day 2 tomorrow very interested to see if I am sore from today!
~RustiAnn

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see a pic of you wearing the dress and heels :)

    ReplyDelete