Sunday, November 21, 2010

Everyday is a NEW day...every week is a NEW week!!!

I have come to the realization that no matter how hard I try at something there will be times when I fail. And when those failures come I must remind myself that tomorrow is a new day and I can try again to be successful at changing my lifestyle. And if, like last week, I fail the entire week, then I must also remind myself that next week is a new week to start over.
This weekend was fun and I went out dancing with friends for my girl Kelly's birthday. It was a lot of fun, it was also a total fail at calories and food. This week is Thanksgiving and I am determined to have a loss on the scale this Friday. If this happens it will be a first. I usually gain during Thanksgiving so hopefully I can get my booty into the gym everyday this week and kick holiday poundage out the window!
My plan is to go to Zumba class MWF and do Jillian Michaels on TR. I also will be attempting to run a mile on the days I attend Zumba. I will let ya'll know how that works out tomorrow...we shall see. Well its off to bed early for me so I can get up early cus everybody knows the early bird gets the worm so maybe the early chubby becomes the early healthy skinny chic?? Yes I know that was corny but hopefully somebody gets a laugh out of it.
Goodnight,
~RustiAnn

1 comment:

  1. lol you got a laugh out of me...lol I live by the motto that tomorrow is another day. What is done is done, I try to learn from my mistakes and do better the next time. Good luck with with your week.

    ReplyDelete