I aspire to be a person who never gives up!
1. What have you done this past week to help achieve your goals?
Bought new shoes...then returned them because I found a less
expensive pair that come in my size. Went to a party and did
really good about not over eating or drinking too much soda
or beer. I drank mostly water the whole time and I got a lot
of walking in this week/weekend.
2. What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself?
Tried on a pair of jeans that I have not fit into for months and
THEY FIT!!! I am so happy that they fit! Hopefully this will
continue to happen with the upteenth pairs of jeans that are
in the floor of my closet that haven't fit in years...some of them
have never fit me!
3. How do you measure success of your goals?
Considering I haven't had much success recently I can only say what
I've used in the past...I use how my clothes fit differently and I
also use the scale as a measurement of sucess.
4. What is failure to you when it comes to goals?
Failure to me is not accomplishing what I KNOW I can accomplish!
It's making that conscious decision to not get up off my duff and
get it done!
5. Fun Question: If you could hop on a plane right now, where would you go?
Cabo, Greece, England, Paris...umm any vacation destination...lol!
Here's to week 8!