Goal 1: Lose 50 to 60 lbs.
Goal 2: Read the Bible in 90 Days.
Goal 3: Save $1000
Goal 4: Commit to spending 15 minutes of un-disturbed quiet time everyday.
Goal 5: Attend our evening sevice at church at least twice a month.
What have you done this past week to help achieve your goals?
1. I worked out twice this week which is better than all the weeks before considering
I hadn't done anything at all.
2. Actually can't find that bible right now, I think it's buried under all the stuff on
my desk. Need to get going on this one.
3. Working on it. We had some but then we had to pay a $300 ticket.
4. Check...We have both been doing this one before bed everynight.
5. Nope not at all yet. We still have the last two sundays this month so there is still
a chance to get this for May.
What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself?
Worked out, ate salad 4 times and I have been trying to get to bed early.
When you go away on vacation or business do your goals get put on hold/pause or do you
continue to work on them while away?
Attempt to continue them but don't concern myself to much with the foods I'm eating
except to keep most of them healthy. But when you are eating out on vacay it's different
than at home with your usual routine. I will see how well this goes this summer when we
go to the coast.
Do you have friends/family members that you work on a goal(s) with?
Do you find working towards a goal with someone easier or more challenging?
My friend and I are both trying to lose for the vacation this summer. We try
to keep each other motivated. And we are attemping to get together this week
to workout together. Family members are encouraging and check up on how I am doing.
Fun Question: What is your favorite magazine to read?
Shape magazine is my absolute favorite!
Excited for this week!