Beat the Heat Summer Challenge Week One
1. What are your goals for the 10-week challenge?
1. Read my Bible in 90 Days.
2. Lose 30 to 50 pounds.
3. Take vitamins daily.
4. Drink at least 100 ounces of water daily.
5. Start training for a Half Marathon.
6a. Save up a Baby Emergency Fund: $1000.
6b. Pay off Debt.
2. Why did you pick those goals? What makes them important right now?
I chose these goals because they are all important to me at this stage in my life. Reading my bible is important to my spiritual life and to my relationship with Jesus Christ. Losing 30 to 50lbs would be wonderful for my weight loss journey and it would give me the confidence to keep going. Also, I would be very close to onederland. I need to be taking my vitamins because I know I feel so much better when I do and I have more energy. The water is pretty self explanatory because we all need water to live and I definitely feel so much better and lighter when I am drinking enough water every day. I am going to be training for a half marathon that will take place in November. I want to be a RUNNER so much I can taste it!!! My husband and I have been Dave Ramsey fans since before we were married and we really need to get going on the baby steps. Baby step one is a thousand-dollar baby emergency fund. Baby step two is the Debt Snowball. We have paid of quite a bit of debt so far and we will be ecstatic to have more paid off. I only chose six goals because more than that and I don’t put enough time into any of them. Hopefully I can handle six!
3. What’s your biggest excuse reason for not doing something and how are you going to stop it getting in the way?
My biggest excuse is laziness and I just have to find my motivation and drive on a daily basis. I will remind myself of my long-term goals and why I am discipling myself to accomplish these things.
4. Are you a planner or do you go with the flow?
Planner. I plan pretty much everything right down to what I will do on a daily basis.
5. Fun thing Tell us something that will help us get to know you. Like things you like or a silly story or about your family.
I like country music, dancing, singing, shopping and puppies. My favorite singer right now is Miranda Lambert.
Good luck fellow challengers.