Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Weigh In

I weighed in this morning at 252.5 which according to my fitness pal is a gain of 1.5 lbs. 
I hadn't weighed in since the beginning of June so only gaining 1.5lbs over a whole month of time is not something to go crazy over. I am just really glad that the numbers are back down from where they were earlier this week. One time this week I weighed and the scale said 256.5(i almost screamed) and that scared me because the highest weight I have been is 260-ish and I refuse to see that number again. Looking forward to a week of cleaning, working out, moving furniture around and getting organized. That all starts on Tuesday after we have a 4th of july celebration on Monday at hubby's aunts house. I am so excited for the next two weeks. Hubby is off from work for the whole two weeks. The second week is our vacation to the beach. I am looking forward to getting everything cleaned up and packed up for the trip. Can't WAIT to be on the BEACH!!! 
P.S. Our 4th wedding anniversary is this coming Thursday 07/07/11!
~RustiAnn

1 comment:

  1. 1.5 over a month isn't bad - I can do that in a day, easily, haha. Cleaning and moving furniture is a surprisingly good workout! :) Happy anniversary, enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete