1. Read my Bible in 90 Days.
2. Lose 30 to 50 pounds.
3. Take vitamins daily.
4. Drink at least 100 ounces of water daily.
5. Start training for a Half Marathon.
6a. Save up a Baby Emergency Fund: $1000.
6b. Pay off Debt
1. What progress have you made on your goals this week?
Goal 1: Nada
Goal 2: I haven’t had any pre planned work outs but I did clean house and move around two bedrooms worth of heavy, bulky furniture.
Goal 3: I took them 1/7 days…needs work.
Goal 4: I think I got close on Monday and Tuesday…also needs work.
Goal 5: Would have ordered new Brooks Running Shoes but we had some fraudulent charges on our account.
6a&b: Refer to fraudulent charges.
2. What did you do to make yourself feel fabulous?
May sound weird but I cleaned house and got rid of a lot of clothes and also packed up our stuff for our vacation. Getting rid of stuff and organizing is very cleansing for me and makes me feel refreshed.
3. Did you have a moment in your life where everything changed for you, an epiphany moment, or has it happened gradually?
My epiphany moment was when my grandmother was put into the hospital because of stroke like symptoms…then we found out all the health problems were because of lack of exercise and oxygen to the brain.
4. What made you get involved with the Beat The Heat challenge?
I have done all the previous challenges…just made since to keep going.
5. What is your favorite TV Show at the moment?
Currently on the TV…Burn Notice. I don’t watch it weekly I wait for the seasons to come out on DVD. I love That 70’s Show on Netflix.
I won’t be around too much this week IT’S FINALLY VACATION WEEK!!!
I will be enjoying the beach!