Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 3/30 Blog Challenge!!!

Day 3: A Picture of Me and my friends:

Sweaty cleavage pic of Kelly and me(we look crazy!). We have been friends for 8 years.

Hubby and I... we are best friends, 7 years.
Mary, for some reason I don't have any pics of us together and this is the only one of her I can find! Friends for 6 years.
My big puppy Daisy, she's always there for us no matter what! 4 or 5 years.
Kelly, Christin and Me, at my birthday baseball game this year! Christin and I have been friends for 6 years. Mary, Christin and I all met in Fall 2005 in college.
My cousin Melissa and I! We have been friends all our lives! 24 years! We had just finished having Makeovers done at MAC!
I am only missing a picture of one friend, Loretta! I will have to get one soon!
~RustiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment